Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doin it Rong: How to Creatively Play with Your Toys

Rhodopsin had this tasty little tidbit waiting for me in my inbox this morning. Now "watch a young lady with a flute totally pass for a Very Serious Yelling Man with a facial tattoo," and enjoy!
It reminds me of this next one, which itself is a new twist on an old favorite. This guy injured one of his fingers, but still wanted to play Guitar Hero, so he rigged up a MIDI pad to help. Then he just kept on drumming. Behold, drumming Through the Fire and Flames on Expert, complete with Bullet Time! (Not really, but kinda-sorta.)
Last, we have a collection of young gentlemen who are just plain doin it rong. Or, perhaps, doin it just rite, if there are bonus points for teaming up. Actually, I think there are.
Yeah, OK, I take it back: totally doin it rite. Hooray for team-building and stuff!

NaNoWriMo Update: I crossed the 20K mark last night. Huzzah!

No comments: