Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear The Internet: I Win!

Look, see? I also donated some money and have a halo because of it. Oh, and I have a winner's badge thinger over on the right, too. Hopefully I can get that back in sales, if the CreateSpace deal is still going.

So yeah, I'm still not done writing, I just crossed the finish line. But I will post what I have when I finish this last un-deleted scene, and then it's time to arrange all the parts together for publishing. I want my hardcopy before Christmas!

More later, as I finish this last vignette.

EDIT: Finished! Final wordcount is 50,475. Moved this bit so it's "after" the last un-deleted scene (which should appear right below this, if I've done my math right). Hooray! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Congrats! So is finishing this spurring you on to other unNanowrimo writing projects?

Zach L said...

oh look! me too :)

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/82538

D said...

Congratulations, Zach! Now to publishing!

Michael, that depends largely on how things go in the next couple of weeks. But by and large, yes, I shall be getting back to the Serious Business of the internet educationery I've got going on here.