Monday, September 21, 2009

Poison for Your Brain: Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

Quick, everyone! Go check out this website before midnight! (Thanks, PZ!)

There's no time to debunk this! I have to cram in all the sinning I possibly can before... before... whenever it's supposed to happen, doesn't matter!

So, let's recap my day so far: I had a good night's sleep, I had a productive day at the office, one of my heroes added me to his blogroll (glee!), the roasted corn salsa I made yesterday turned out awesome, ODST drops tonight at midnight, I have tomorrow off, and all the Christians are getting raptured away, too?!

This is too good to be true. Literally. That last clause breaks, like, my entire conjunction! Still, just in case, I hope all the true believers have registered at Eternal Earth-Bound Pets. Y'know, for the pets' sake. That's just the responsible thing to do, if they truly believe and if they care about their pets in a post-Rapture world.

Quickie: Google's at it again:
I guess I can't really blame them for what amounts to "accepting free money." I mean, I'd do the same thing. I just wish these stupid advertising gimmicks didn't work.

No comments: