Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear The Internet: Today I made another blasphemy!

OK, so I'm all about doing those things I say I'll do. Really, I am, I'm just a procrastinator, too. At any rate:
You can click that for huge. And, y'know, complete. So far. Look, this is like a progress report because I wanted to put something up, I'm just sick of Photoshop right now.

Anyway, in all my dawdling, I came up with a far grander vision for what I wanted this to be (with a little prodding help from Silver Garou and Rhodopsin), and I've scaled it back to something I can do in a reasonable amount of time. Two weeks isn't already past unreasonable, is it? I think I can safely tell you that a pile of puppies is involved. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Miss Piggy said...

That's Moi and Mo' makin' bacon. Don't tell Kermit...

D said...

He would probably throw a party.

Steve Bowen said...

Heh! So he would.lol

btw, sorry 'bout the sock muppetry. Couldn't resist

D said...

No need to apologize, my blog doesn't have rules. Enjoy!

Steve Bowen said...

No rules?, NO RULES???!!! O.M.F.G, how do you expect me to behave myself in a universe with no rules? W.T.F am I supposed to do, make up my own ethics as I go along, like I had some wierd evolved social instinct or something....er hang on tho'...

D said...

Yes. Yes, that is exactly what you're supposed to do. Ethics is like etiquette, after all, and not like a duck. :)