Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The time has come for us to reaffirm our beliefs...

...or something similarly inappropriate in tone. Look, I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses or anything, but in all honesty, predicating one's next blog entry on a response from a busy professor which may never arrive while at the same time working two jobs and being a known procrastinator (with priors!) is not exactly a winning proposition.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a formula for failure right there. At any rate, I'm hosting the next Humanist Symposium, so I probably ought to get back in the saddle here. Maybe it's time to take up a polyphasic sleep schedule? At any rate, I have a totally a priori conclusion to that thing I started a while ago, so I'm going to go ahead with that and work from there.

Alternatively, I could simply insist that there is no such month as April.

No comments: