Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidelays...

I had hoped to get the next page up last night (it was half-sketched on Thursday, and Friday was "End of the World" partying), but there was Christmas shopping to finish up.  So, y'know, Sunday... but stuff came up.  I have the page scanned in and sized to the panels, all I have left to do is the lines and colors (the easy-but-time-consuming part).  But with work time and family time, I won't be able to even look at it again until Wednesday... and I still have packing to do.  So!  I probably won't finish it Wednesday, but Friday looks good.  Saturday at the latest, as I'm free the entire day.

This is mainly a public way of telling myself to do it, but whatever - if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes.  Stay tuned!  I should be faster and more regular at this as I get back into my groove, and when the holidays are past.  Best wishes to you & yours, everyone!  Mwah!

No comments: